Our Leadership Breakfasts are a forum for senior leaders to share good practice, build leadership networks and challenge each other to develop and improve.
The breakfasts are timed between 8-10am to have minimum impact on your day. They take the format of three short presentations, followed by table discussions and time for questions and answers. The forums provide a mix of professional challenge and reflection in a relaxed and engaging style. Refreshments and breakfast are of course provided!
The forums provide a great opportunity to test ideas and access thinking from leaders across the partnership. Once you have attended, you will want to come again!
Potential topics include the following although our programme is responsive to the needs of the partnership and may be adapted:
- Getting assessment right and teaching responsively
- Improving teaching and learning: research based strategy
- High impact CPD: developing a bespoke programme, great adult facilitation and improving student outcomes
- Improving T&L through the use of data, student voice and performance management
- Distributed leadership: empowering others and building capacity
- How to market your school to prospective employees
There are limited places available at a cost of £30 per delegate, including breakfast and any resources produced. If your school has expertise in one of these subjects and would like to present, please contact us using the form linked below and quote 'Leadership Breakfast - offer to present'. There is no charge to presenters.
Details of these forums can be found on our events page.