The i2i Teaching Partnership is a core member of the Surrey Teaching Schools Network (STSN) which is a partnership of 20 Surrey teaching schools committed to developing school leaders. Over 930 school leaders have benefited from our programmes so far.
We are passionate in our belief that outstanding leadership can transform schools and ultimately improve educational outcomes for young people.
We have current school leadership experience from a multitude of contexts (Faith schools and Special schools to name but a few) as well as a proven track record of successful leadership development.
In addition, we also work in partnership with SELT (The South East Leadership Trust) who have a long and successful history of leadership development.
STSN runs the National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership, Senior Leadership, The National Professional Qualification Programme for Headship and The National Professional Qualification Programme for Executive Headship. Each programme offers a blend of face-to-face sessions as well as facilitated online learning courses.
What is so special about STSN?
- A wide range of outstanding Headteachers and other leaders facilitate the programmes
- Each participant has access to facilitated online learning courses
- Course facilitators provide individual mentoring for all participants on their assessed school based tasks
- We have a wide database of outstanding leaders who are currently in post and provide individual support for participants and school based visits
- Feedback from the National College and from participants is universally positive
We want to invest in tomorrow's leaders and will do whatever it takes to ensure all participants have a very positive experience. For more information please visit the STSN website.