Physics or Maths subject specialism training deepens your subject knowledge so that you can teach up to GCSE in either subject, outside of your main specialism.
Designed for those already teaching out of specialism, for those wanting to improve employability or purely for the challenge, the i2i subject specialism programme will give you the knowledge you need to teach confidently and effectively out of specialism.
Led by practising subject experts, the programme will help your develop professionally by improving what you offer in the classroom, teach you new skills and improve the curriculum you are able to offer students.
Features of the programme:
- A programme tailored to your needs based on subject audits
- Five face to face days focusing on pedagogy and practical subject application
- Online resources
- The programme is free (£200 returnable deposit on booking)
- £500 bursary towards cover on completion of all 5 days (per participant)
- Delivered at Weydon School, Farnham
Contact our team for more information or to register for the 2019-20 programme.