The i2i Teaching Partnership is an alliance of schools working together to improve themselves.
The partnership has several strands of activity, all of which is accessible by partner schools and the wider school community.
Our key areas of partnership work are:
- Initial Teacher Training
- NQT accreditation
- Regular whole school leadership network and collaboration events
- Subject Specialism Training (Maths and Physics)
- Provision of parent seminars supporting student progress
- NPQ provision through partnership with the Surrey Teaching School Network
- Strategic partnership with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub
- SLE/ NLE school to school support